Operational Support Administrator
Operational Support Officer
Temporary (6 Months)
The Role: Our client based in Newry requires a Temporary Operational Support Officer. Reporting to the department manager/supervisor, the Operational Support Officer must provide assurance to the Board of Directors and Management that the first point of contact with any incoming member either in person or via telephone is taken care of, with the highest level of member service standards.
- Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the organisation.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support or any other duties such as inbound and outbound post, filing, shredding, etc.
- Perform administration duties including opening of new member's accounts.
- Receive, direct and relay effective face to face, telephone and email communications to members, management, and staff.
- Greet, assist members, visitors and public and identifying and assessing their needs.
- Counter Services - Processing and paying out share withdrawals and SOL Loans
- Receiving money from members and crediting member accounts and issuing receipts
- Loan Services - Record and schedule loan payouts, loan interviews through the call system
- Provision of administration support to other departments as and when required.
- Observing and committing to organisation's mission statement and values
- Manage and work productively as a team member with all staff within the department, and across other departments when required.
- Work within a Performance Management Culture
- Manage and work productively to meet individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as designated by management.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing learning and development and to participate in any training relevant to the role.
- Always Maintaining confidentiality and alerting your manger to any breaches of confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and events.
- Uphold ethical and professional standards and not behave in a manner that may bring the organisation into disrepute.
- To observe and comply with all Human Resources, Financial, and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years' experience previously in a business administration role or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 GCSE passes at grade A - C including Mathematics and English or NVQ Level 3
- Business Administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills - changed location in list
- Excellent written, oral & electronic communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, SharePoint & Teams)
- Ability to work on own initiative in a flexible and efficient manner.
- Financial Service Experience in a computerised / administration environment
Hours of work: 36.25 hours (Tues - Sat inclusive)
Salary: £23000 per annum
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.