This award winning food manufacturer have been producing and distributing their products all over the UK for the past 40 years.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit an Operations Accountant to operate from their Dungannon site on an 18 month contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join this global group. They have grown from a small farmers' collective to a multi-billion global food business whilst managing to keep hold of their ethics, spirit and character all the way. If you are in the market for a move and would like to find out more, send your CV over in confidence.
- To inform, challenge and support the site in achieving its purpose through the provision and interpretation of key management information.
- Financial reporting of and insight into Enniskillen's cost of sales and overheads to ensure the best factory decisions and improvements are made based on accurate and insightful information.
- Building highly effective relationships with key stakeholders, Business Partnering cross functionally in Enniskillen. Support and influence management team at Enniskillen site to deliver conversion cost improvements. Take a full and active role in site projects at Enniskillen to meet site objectives and drive continuous improvements in factory efficiency by interpreting production performance information into operations action plans for cost optimization delivery.
- Helping to drive and embed a continuous improvement culture across both the finance and site teams. Improving systems, processes and reporting where necessary in line with Lean principles.
- Take a lead role in ensuring finance team development and delivery by setting up, challenging and supporting team initiatives, feedback and learning and assisting in cover of other team members where necessary.
- Deputise for the Finance Manager when needed, representing both the Function and the site at both internal / external Business forums.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant (or working towards an accountancy accreditation) with FMCG manufacturing experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to support decision making.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup and Sumif Formulas) and SAP system knowledge is desirable.
- Highly competitive salary, DOE.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.