Location: Commutable from Dundalk?Monaghan & Newry
Staffline Dundalk on behalf of our client are seeking an experienced Operations Administrator for their site which is commutable from Dundalk/Newry/Monaghan
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will be working with a team of engineers and responsible for coordinating and scheduling their workload, in a fast-moving environment.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Minimum 3+ years' in a busy operations/logistics role
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Experience and knowledge of health and safety is essential.
- Experience of regulatory compliance with ISO quality management standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, engaging with customers, operations staff and management and building strong working relationships.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, ensuring customer needs are prioritised.
- Excellent IT skills and a proficiency using Microsoft's office Excel & Word
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the confidence to relate at all levels - operations staff, customers, administration and internal management team.
- Good written communication skills, sending emails and reports as required.
- Full driving licence is required.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for this role, please hit Apply Now