Operations Administrators | Dublin North | Permanent
OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATORS | DUBLIN NORTH | PERMANENT |
At Staffline Recruitment, we have a number of opportunities available for experienced Administrators to join our clients teams based in Ballycoolin and Dublin Airport on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
As Operations Administrator you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the division. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, the new team member will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination and delivery of all clerical and administrative duties as part of the Department.
- Act as first point of contact for all team members for email queries and internal calls
- Administration support to the Team
- Preparation of relevant documents and assist with compliance, invoices and filing
- Provide support with tracing shipments
- Previous experience providing administrative support to a team
- Previous experience working in a Logistics Operations Department desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible to changing work priorities
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.