The Client: Local Public Sector body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the deployment of staff in accordance with strategies, policies and budgets
- Supervision of all functions within the area - supervising and coordinating all staff and ensuring that an efficient and effective service is delivered to all members of the public
- Assisting the Operations Manager in line with corporate objectives, coordinate activities within the centre to include the approach to best value, the application of business improvement, financial planning and staff development
- Liaising with contracted cleaning, security and caretaking companies to ensure the availability and provision of high quality, well maintained, clean and safe, facilities and equipment to support the operational programme
- Acting as a manager on duty for the facility within the agreed rota
- Undertaking any other appropriate duties as may be assigned by the Operations Manager, including cover for sickness, leave or staff vacancies and deputising for the Operations Manager
Hours of work: 8 hrs per week
- 2 A Levels grades A-C, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Three years relevant supervisor experience in a leisure facility
- NOTE: where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined above, they must demonstrate a minimum of five years experience in a leisure facility
- Rates of Pay: £14.38 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.