|Salary||Up to £33000 per annum|
|Published||2 months ago|
|Contact email||Raymond McPhilips|
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
This role will involve weekend work and possible out of hours work. You will be required to participate in an established 24-hour callout program based on a rota system.
- Attractive overtime rates
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Company van
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
An excellent opportunity for an Operations Engineer to join a leading power generation specialist and EPC solutions provider at their site in Antrim.
As an Operations Engineer, you will carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on installations. Ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved, you will efficiently diagnose and implement all reactive maintenance work on our client's installations, as well as other user's installations. You will oversee and work to optimize the operational processes of a company's systems to increase productivity and reduce a company's use of excess time and materials.
To be considered as an Operations Engineer, you'll need:
- To have a minimum, ONC, NVQ Level II or City & Guilds Level 2 qualification in mechanical engineering, motor vehicle studies or equivalent.
- To be a competent time served technician, preferably with a minimum of 3 years' industrial mechanical experience.
- To be a competent technician with considerable skills and in-depth knowledge of gas/diesel engines.
- To have effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- To hold a full, valid driving licence.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV to Raymond.email@example.com OR call on 02890242824
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care