Due to continued growth, we are seeking to appoint an Operations Manager to take over the day to day control of operations, in a busy manufacturing facility
Key aspects of the role:
- Oversee the entire manufacturing function of the organisation, responsible for managing output from our three individual facilities
- Manage the After-Sales Team to ensure all reported issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that communication between all departments is effective and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Manage the company's production planning and ensure the organisation is fully and properly resourced to meet production targets.
- Oversee/organise staff training to ensure all employees are performing satisfactorily both in their individual roles and as part of the team.
- Provide a strong leadership support function to the manufacturing teams and motivate staff to achieve their pre-determined goals.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are in place and that production targets are met.
- Implement any new agreed policies and procedures relating to the production process or any other aspect of the business e.g. health and safety etc.
- Be a key member of the Senior Management Team in all aspects of future planning, strategy and development of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership and excellent communication skills. They will bring confidence and energy to the role, be IT literate and possess good presentation techniques.
As this is a senior role within the organisation, the individual appointed will be a problem solver, will be a decision-maker, and will make a positive contribution to the future growth of the company.
This is an exciting new role within the company for the right candidate to join a vibrant, dynamic and energetic team.
The role is primarily office/factory based but may involve occasional travel to sites throughout the UK, to attend progress meetings and to oversee general performance.