Location; County Derry/Londonderry
Hours of work: Mon - Fri 9-5.30
Grafton specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb local company who due to growth and expansion are seeking an Area Operations Manager. The purpose of the role is to oversee the business as an entirety and to deliver on policies and procedures in line with the vision of the company. The successful candidate will be pivotal in the company's success going forward so this is genuinely an exciting opportunity!
- To ensure Company high technical and quality standards are maintained through the development of people, processes and systems.
- Challenge and influence current ways of working to drive a positive change and lead improvements
- Develop, implement, manage and monitor the continuous improvement agenda.
- Identify best practice and behaviour and ensure that this is embedded into the process at all levels
- Responsible for managing and motivating staff, setting clear strategic objectives across all stores.
- Promoting operational efficiencies regularly.
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Min of 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven management and leadership experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Experience working to technical standards and targets with ability to demonstrate understanding and accountability.
- Proven people management experience i.e. managing a team through effective use of performance reviews, coaching, training and disciplinary procedures as required.
- Full driving licence
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.