Operations Manager (Full Time, ONSITE )
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We are excited to be recruiting for an Operations Manager. This role would be ideal for an experienced Operations Manager overseeing the Assembly & testing facility.
* Managing a core in house team, by providing clear objectives and support.
* Give clear direction ensuring productivity and quality targets are being delivered daily.
* Anticipate and understand the needs of both internal and external customers.
* Strive to achieve a successful culture.
* Promote high standards.
* Responsible for developing plans to increase production output.
* Actively support company initiatives and direction.
* Contribute to team goals and work autonomously when required.
* Execute maintenance and repair plans in order to minimise downtime.
* Monitor equipment to ensure adherence to agreed SLA.
* Promote a culture of 5S Standards throughout the site.
* Ensuring all aspects of GMP is adhered to.
* Team engagement.
* Leading & managing innovation in production.
* Customer engagement & satisfaction.
* Promote improvements in productivity & efficiency on a daily basis.
* Experience in an operations role, with a successful track record of managing teams.
* Experience in a production driven environment such as manufacturing, engineering or FMCG background.
* Experience in Lean manufacture.
* Excellent communicator and motivator.
* Demonstrated track record in implementing initiatives that outperform existing KPI's.
* A Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business Studies an advantage.
* 5+ years experience as an operations manager or similar role.
* €80-90k+ per Annum DOE
* Excellent performance bonus
* Pension / VHI Contributions.
* Canteen facilities.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys on 0867013473 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.