Salary Very competitive
Staffline Engineering are working in partnership with a leading business who has a worldwide customer portfolio. My client is recruiting for an Operations Manager to be based at their offices in Belfast. This is an exciting time for a Operations Manager who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
Day to Day Duties
- Provide value adding strategic input and innovation to business by reviewing operational practices & processes and delivering on improvements in efficiency and productivity.
- Manage sludge treatment and recycling processes including active / ongoing negotiation with contractors to ensure optimal financial returns.
- Provide value adding strategic input and innovation to the by reviewing operational practices & processes and delivering on improvements in efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure that business is managed in compliance with its Integrated Management System.
- Take full responsibility for health and safety compliance across ensuring a continuous culture of safety at all times.
- Provide support and advice during contingency events and emergency
- 6 years supervisory/management experience and a 3rd level qualification in
Engineering /manufacturing /science/or environmental OR
- 8 years relevant experience in a commercial and operational environment water
- Demonstrable experience in successfully managing a team to deliver high quality
outputs within tight timeframes.
- Proven MS Office skills to include PowerPoint and Excel including the experience of
data analysis and reporting.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing