Job Title: Operations Manager
We currently have a vacancy for an Operations Manager on a temporary basis, for a minimum 3 month period with a view to further extend for up to 12+ months.
Located in Dublin OR Wicklow
The Role: Operations Manager
- Providing management oversight and leadership to staff
- Managing the day-to-day activities required, including effective and robust collaborative/team working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Managing the scheduling/rostering requirements
- Ensuring that agreed standards of service delivery are established and maintained, and ensuring all H&S etiquette is adhered to
- Managing the human resource planning requirements with the management team to ensuring that human resource needs are met
- Ensuring that service developments are implemented in a cost effective, efficient and timely manner
- Providing management information and reports on operations as required, including all issues arising in the centre
- Providing critical analysis of elements of business where improvements can be achieved
- Ensuring that agreed standards for service delivery are adhered to in the interests of providing a quality service
- Monitoring and controlling the use of resources in accordance with the Financial Regulations
- Advising and supporting budget holders on best finance practices to ensure optimum use of resources
- Developing effective and robust collaborative/team working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Providing support to the General Manager
- Co-ordinating and attending meetings, note taking and distribution of minutes.
- Demonstrating pro-active commitment to all communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring clear lines of accountability and effective management of all direct reports, in accordance with the employment policies and practices. Including performance management, identification of training and development needs and setting of annual objectives in line with company objectives
- Adhering to the standards laid down in the Company Code of Conduct for Managers and at all times act in a manner that reflects and promotes the values of the Company.
- Carry out any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager
- ICT Skills
- Change Management
- Planning and Organising
- Leadership skills and Teambuilding
Hours of Work:
12 hour shifts 8am-8pm over 7 days (this will include weekend work)
Double time applicable for Sundays
Pay €50k per annum
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.