Operations Manager - Contract Cleaning
Operations Manager - Contract Cleaning
At Staffline Recruitment we have an opportunity available for an experienced Operations Manager to take up a permanent position with our client, an established and reputable commercial contract cleaning company with offices in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of sites throughout Leinster providing a high quality service to our clients, as well as support to Site Supervisors and staff through your extensive knowledge and experience in the cleaning industry.
To be considered for this role you will have substantial experience in the cleaning industry and be confident in taking on the following responsibilities:
- Lead, organise, manage and develop the Supervisory Management Team responsible for the Cleaning Division. Organise and provide day-to-day management of all aspects of the Operations
- Deliver a high quality, client focused service through strong leadership of the Supervisory Management Team and assist in the development of a client driven culture
- Management, coordination, coaching and development of the Supervisory Management Team and Area Management team
- Ensure all Client performance matters are managed, reported and meet the agreed KPIs
- Ensure maximum compliance with predetermined Service Level Agreements of our clients and report back to the business accordingly
- Financial responsibility for the Client portfolio, answerable to the Director of Operations/Managing Director
- Ensure reporting on Supervisory Management Team activity back to Head Office on a weekly basis
- Review low margin contracts in conjunction with each Supervisory Management Team, review inputs and correct accordingly
- Escalate both recurring and potential problems to the Director of Operations/Managing Director
- Ensure all relevant legal and regulatory documents are filed to guarantee compliance with the relevant authorities (This is linked to all management - Main area is Health and safety)
- Work closely with other Departments in the organisation and maintain communication to ensure rapid response times to problems and issues which may arise
- Responsible for margin performance in line with expectations, labour control (actual vs budget), response to month end queries. Review and control site spend on Janitorial Supplies
- Conduct staffing needs requirement weekly and submit to HR where recruitment is needed
- Verification audits per month to ensure compliance with employment regulations
- Support Business Development Executive/Managing Director on new business generation and increased service density
- Lead by example and ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with statutory, regulatory and company safety and quality standards
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Commercial Cleaning Industry experience at management/Supervisory level for a minimum of 3 years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Strong contract / client management skills including the confidence to address and fix customer complaints.
- An ability to demonstrate management of a team in your work history
- Strong supervisory and customer service skills, with experience of working with and resolving issues for employees and clients at all levels within the business.
- A team player, with ability to adapt and change in a growing business environment, and support others to achieve individual and business targets.
- Good verbal and written communication skills along with strong computer skills in Microsoft Office suite and experience working with online document management and auditing systems.
- Understanding and knowledge of safe working processes and practices
- A full clean driver's license
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €40,000 - €50000 plus bonus along with a company vehicle and an attractive suite of benefits.
To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.