My client is a leading brand and one of Northern Ireland's most reputable companies. Due to recent investment in a "state of the art" production facility they have a vacancy for an Factory Manager to join the business.
- Order Fulfilment: ensuring that all customer orders are delivered on time and in full
- Staffing: managing floor managers, organising staff and making sure labour targets are met.
- Quality: ensuring quality is to the agreed standards and complaints targets are met.
- Line Efficiency - OEE / Planning / Effective Labour Planning, assessing project and resources requirements
- Lean Manufacturing: Identifying and running Continuous Improvement Projects in order to improve process, drive efficiencies and lower business costs.
- People Management - Communication / Appraisals / Performance
- Training & Development - Training needs analysis & requirements
- Liaison with Engineering - Maintenance - Planned / Routine / Non-Routine / Breakdowns
- Communication & Reporting - flow of accurate information upwards & downwards and across department
- Experience in a production environment
- 4 years experience in a FMCG Environment
- Experienced in implementing in lean manufacturing processes and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills, including the ability to recognise training and development needs
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.