Operations Scheduler | Contract | Dublin North
Operations Scheduler | Contract | Dublin 11
The Client: Headquartered in Ballycoolin, our client is a leading supplier to the healthcare industry and part of a global organisation. They have been experiencing a period of growth and have been successful in securing many new client contracts. Due to this expansion, they are seeking to recruit an Operations Scheduler on a contract basis initially, however, there is a possibility that the role will develop into a permanent position.
The Role: As Operations Scheduler, you will be required to support key functions within the operations department. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of the company's fleet of technicians, monitoring daily workloads, routes and performance. This role is of significant importance to ensure exceptional levels of patient care are adhered to.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Contract: 6 months with a possibility of extension/permanency
- Plan, coordinate and control a range of company activities focusing on customer installations
- To maximise productivity using efficient route planning
- Effectively use route optimisation software ensuring the greatest efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure the completion of all scheduled jobs from start to finish
- Assist in rescheduling emergency or urgent work requests if and as necessary, helping to provide solutions to problems
- Maintain business KPI's tracking the activity and efficiency of the service delivery
- Ensure all critical jobs are identified in the system, allocate and monitor completion in line with company procedures
- Maintain data integrity and the timely updating of business KPI'S
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures & SOP's
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard; third level qualification an advantage although not essential
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy route scheduling role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage internal relationships effectively
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, ERP software and route scheduling software
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- €28-29k salary
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
- Opportunity to gain excellent experience within the healthcare industry
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie