Operations Administrator | Temp to Perm Contract | Dublin 11/15
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin 15, our client is a leading supplier to the healthcare industry and specialists in patient care. They have been experiencing a period of growth and due to this expansion, they are seeking to recruit an Operations Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Role: As an Operations Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the operations department. You will be responsible for managing the effective distribution of daily workloads to the technical team, route planning and monitoring performance whilst delivering best practice.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week | Monday to Friday (no shift work)
- Handle the scheduling of jobs and issue to the technical team ensuring route optimisation and productivity
- Ensure all jobs are scheduled in line with company policy and client SLA's
- Develop task schedules and routes on a daily basis, ensuring maximum efficiency
- Supporting the wider management team in the deployment of resources including equipment, fleet management, stock control
- Maintain internal and external systems ensuring all information is recorded in a timely manner
- Provide regular status reporting to the management team, flagging any potential risk factors
- Drive process improvements within the department
- Participate in project-based activities when required
- Management reporting and attendance at daily/weekly team meetings
- Previous experience in a busy operations/scheduling role in a fast-paced, client facing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective relationships both internally and with external stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of vehicle tracking software highly desirable in addition to MS Office proficiency
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
Annual salary €30-34k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Hybrid option after 6 months
- Options to work in one of two locations (Dublin 11 or 15)
- Pension scheme
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
- Opportunities to apply for permanent positions internally
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork, Limerick and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie