Operations Supervisor, Lisburn
Job Title : Operations Supervisor
Salary: 30,000 per annum, with a rise after 6 months & a yearly bonus
Hours of work: Standard working hours are 7am - 4pm, but must be flexible to stay when needed
- Lead a team of 3 operatives (on rota) processing food waste and organics into site.
- Drive and maintain processing efficiency.
- Rota management for on call weeks.
- Ensuring site maintenance plans are actioned daily.
- Ensure site compliance with working operational plan.
- Performing routine maintenance where appropriate.
- Work with Ops Development Director to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Liaise with maintenance department on regular plant maintenance.
- Extensive experience in a processing/maintenance environment.
- Experience in staff leadership and rota management.
- Vehicle licence to include tractor and trailer.
- Knowledge of the Agri-Food industry.
- Mechanical or engineering background.
- An on call rota is in place whereby you will be on call one in every 3 weeks.
- Working hours expected to average 45 per week.
For further information please contact Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585