Operations Supervisor | Night Shift | Finglas | Permanent
|Salary||€55000 - €60000 per annum|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR | NIGHT SHIFT | FINGLAS |PERMANENT |
Are you a highly motivated individual? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Are you passionate about best in operations practice with experience in a manufacturing environment and looking for the next step in your career?
Our client is a successful food manufacturing business. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, an exciting new position is currently being created with this expansion within their team. Staffline is searching for an Operations Supervisor to work with their Team on a Permanent basis. There is flexibility within the working schedule for this role and the successful candidate with be supervising operations on their night shift roster which can be from 12am to 8am and 3am to 11am on a 5/7 shift roster.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL:
- Report to the Production Manager, where you will be responsible for leading the department of production operatives, communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Ensuring company policies and guidelines regarding health and safety standards are met
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Strong skills with effective communication skills with the ability to lead your team and develop relationships
- Ability to complete night time shift on a 5/7 day roster
- Previous supervisory work experience within a high-volume food manufacturing environment
- NAV and Excel knowledge
- Attractive Base Salary
- Learning and Development Opportunities
You will have the opportunity to work in a positive, supportive, and competitive environment. This could be the start of a promising and rewarding career with plenty of opportunities for career progression.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.