Production Operatives required for Cookstown based company
Hours of Work: 7am- 4pm
- Work in a busy food production facility
- Food preparation, following instructions per recipe
- Packing food products to meet customer orders for same day despatch.
- Working as part of a team.
- Following health and safety procedures onsite
- Maintaining a clean workstation
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
****Previous experience working in a food preparation or cookery setting is advantageous
Rate of Pay: £10
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.