|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Eileen Walsh|
About Our Client
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to team up with a leading Wholesale Fresh Produce distributor in Munster who are the preferred supply partner to some of Corks Major food outlets and businesses. They are expanding the team and now have a vacancy for an experienced and enthusiastic person to join the as an Order Administrator (OA) to support the continued growth of the organisation.
Experience in managing the inflow of orders, schedule release of the orders to the fulfilment floor, and ensure that orders are shipped on a timely basis to meet the daily cut-off times.
The Order Administrator (O.A.) responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits, and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures, management of the inflow of orders, be able to schedule release of orders, along with excellent communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Evaluate suppliers' offers and upsell on offers
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven work experience as a Data entry specialist or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication
- Good understanding of English
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays
- €30,000 Salary increasing to €35,000 on successful completion of probation
- Annual Bonus
- Pension scheme
- The ideal candidate can expect an excellent working environment, stability, fantastic development opportunities.