ORDER ENTRY ADMINISTRATOR | BALBRIGGAN |PERMANENT |
Our client an international services company based in Balbriggan are searching for an experienced Order Entry Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for processing orders, crediting returns and providing excellent customer service via telephone and email correspondence.
- To process orders and returns efficiently and accurately on internal SAP system, ensuring customers are provided with a first class professional service
- To correspond and liaise directly with customers via various forms of communication methods, handle and open parcels from post and couriers in a timely manner
- To be professional and provide clear answers to customer requests, meeting or exceeding expectations to deliver service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Act as a liaison providing product and service information assisting sales, orders and colleague enquires
- A minimum of 1 year in an Order Entry / Data Input experience on SAP essential
- Previous experience of processing physical orders desirable
- Previous experience of time spent in a customer service role is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.