Order Fulfilment Operative
Staffline Recruitment is seeking a Order Fulfilment Operative on behalf of our client based in Drogheda.
Key requirements for this role
- Be a motivated, strategic thinker, who is willing to succeed.
- Be proficient in IT, with particular emphasis on Word & Excel.
- Have good attention to detail and have pride in your work.
- Have strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be self motivated
- Be able to work well alone and contribute as part of a team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Organising and planning of day to maximise orders processed.
- Managing orders and deliveries on our IT fulfilment system
- Picking and packing orders in an efficient manner and have ready for courier collection on a daily basis.
- Stock management from deliveries and other stores.
- Stock Taking.
- Following up with courier on deliveries to customers.
- Working with your team to develop systems within the fulfilment process.
- Daily & Weekly reporting on results.
If you have nay interest in this role please contact email@example.com