Staffline Recruitment are now seeking an order management individual to join our clients team based in Dundalk Co. Louth. You will be responsible for directly and indirectly for overall management of the order entry function. This will involve overseeing the order entry processes in both Ireland and overseas offices for systems, parts and services delivered by the company. This is a multifaceted role and will involve a considerable interaction with other departments in relation to customer issues.
- Owner for order entry processed for all regions including, systems, parts, services, projects and warranty.
- Provide leadership and communications to all relevant departments and employees regarding, guidelines and processes required to fulfil accurate and consistent order entry.
- Communicate any requested delivery dates to manufacturing for projects and advise best available date possible from manufacturing.
- Provide order status, order acknowledgement and order acceptance communications to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with operations and other departments as required.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all orders and adherence to sales processes as well as preparation of order reports.
- Management and approval of sales order change requests.
- Distribution of supporting documentation as requested; technical and commercial from the organisation's sales partner portal.
- Supporting the sales team in general sales activities when required such as generation of dales and spare parts and quotes.