Order Pickers: €13.13ph
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for General Operatives to work with our Client in Greenogue.
- General Operative Duties.
- Safe site work.
- Working at the goods in section.
- Assisting with inputting data to systems.
- Careful placement of stock.
Hours of Work:
- No weekend work.
- Monday to Friday: 39 Hours each week.
- Week 1: 7 - 1.30 week 2: 2pm - 9pm.
- Responsible for goods in.
- Ensuring orders are delivered in full.
- Checking delivery dockets.
- Working in a safe manner.
- Manual Handling Cert ( we can provide free training)
- Eligible to work in Ireland Full time.
- Previous Experience essential.
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Power Pallet licence.
- Live Local to the area.
- €13.13ph + Shift Allowance + Overtime.
- Free Parking.
- Canteen facilities.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.