ORDER PROCESS ADMINISTRATOR
Ballymena based - £9.16-£10.18ph - 37.75hpw - ongoing temporary
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing orders from a large field of customers, GB, ROI & NI.
- Ensuring that all orders are processed accurately and on a timely matter to minimise errors.
- Liaising with customers regarding orders placed and communicating delivery times and lead times.
- Liaising Sales Managers, production and dispatch departments to ensure efficient co-ordination of customer order processing.
- Communicate efficiently with production to ensure accuracy of paperwork in order to create the correct product
- Dealing with sales enquiries and customer enquiries around orders placed via phone, email and fax.
- Supporting business improvement initiatives with customers
- Ensuring Customer Care at all times
- Prioritising workload and being able to work on your own initiative.
- General Office Duties
Knowledge, Skill, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within an order processing role preferably in a proactive manufacturing (or related) industry
- High degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Must have minimum 'O' level/GCSE Maths and English
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
Skills with People
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Team Worker
Type of Person (Motivational Profile)
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt