Order Processing Coordinator | Ballymun | Temporary
ORDER PROCESSING COORDINATOR | BALLYMUN |TEMPORARY |
Our client based in Ballymun are searching for an experienced Order Processing Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis. Based on their business requirements they require a new team member up until January 2022 who has experience with processing physical stock orders.
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for processing orders, observing stock levels, packaging orders and preparing orders for shipment.
- To process orders efficiently and accurately, ensuring high quality in standards are met
- Monitor stock levels and update on internal system
- Coordinate deliveries and prepare orders for delivery
- Previous experience in Order Processing
- Excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.