Working on behalf of my client a growing business in the Ballymena Area I'm actively recruiting for an Order Processor for a Temp - Perm vacancy.
Job Description Job Title: Order Process Administrator
Hours of work are 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing orders from a large field of customers, GB, ROI & NI.
- Ensuring that all orders are processed accurately and on a timely matter to minimise errors.
- Liaising with customers regarding orders placed and communicating delivery times and lead times.
- Liaising Sales Managers, production and dispatch departments to ensure efficient co-ordination of customer order processing.
- Communicate efficiently with production to ensure accuracy of paperwork in order to create the correct product
- Dealing with sales enquiries and customer enquiries around orders placed via phone, email and fax.
- Supporting business improvement initiatives with customers
- Ensuring Customer Care at all times
- Prioritising workload and being able to work on your own initiative.
- General Office Duties
Knowledge, Skill, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within an order processing role preferably in a proactive manufacturing (or related) industry
- High degree of accuracy
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Must have minimum 'O' level/GCSE Maths and English
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
Skills with People
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
I would welcome CV's from candidates who are self motivated with a determined 'can do attiude'!
The role will involve working as a team player is an busy environment, the ability to use own initiative is key.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.