OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE LISBURN
OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE
The Client : McQuillan Companies is a family owned and family run business in NI operating a range of activities including civil engineering, demolition, quarrying, hazardous and non-hazardous waste management, outdoor cleaning services and analytical chemistry.
If you are looking for a career opportunity within a growing business that includes a range of benefits, in a dynamic and engaging working environment then McQuillan Companies is the place for you.
At McQuillan Companies you can take advantage of a range of opportunities and benefits to learn and develop in a supportive and encouraging environment. They offer a range of benefits including:
- £10 per hour and overtime (where applicable)
- A range of learning, development, and training opportunities
- An excellent employee pension scheme
- Ability to work as a part of a team and follow the given instructions
- Ability to work Outdoors (in different weather conditions)
- Flexible towards operational business needs
- Good time keeper
- Previous Experience in Landscaping, pressure washing and street cleaning
- Ability to Operate Horticultural equipment (Lawnmowers, strimmers, hedge Cutters etc.)
- A full clean driving licence
- Any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by line manager(s)
- Experience of towing trailers (B+E category)
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.