PA to Director
Temporary 12 weeks initially
Mon - Fri 37 hours per week
To provide a confidential, personal and executive support to the Group Director taking responsibility for the organisation and running of their office on a day to day basis to include:
- Managing the Group Director's diary;
- Drafting letters, reports and presentations on behalf of the Group Director;
- Organising meetings (including catering), preparing papers ensuring the Group Director is well prepared and briefed for meetings;
- Collating and analysing information for the Group Director.
- To manage the routine handling of mail while preserving confidentiality and discretion about sensitive material. Record and filter mail to appropriate Senior Managers/staff within the organisation.
- Administer and manage the Group Director's mail. Provide a follow up system to ensure prompt responses to enquiries.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's, including Mathematics and English, or equivalent
- RSA Stage II Typing / Word-processing
- At least two years' experience providing Private Secretary or PA support, working to Senior Management level
To be considered please forward your cv to email@example.com