PA Construction - €50-55k 6 month contract
Job Title: Personal Assistant Construction - €50-55k 6 month contract
We currently have a vacancy for a temporary Personal Assistant for our client in the Maynooth area. This position will be for 6 months Maternity Cover. Experience in Construction, Real Estate, or Engineering field is required.
The Role: This role will report direct to the CEO.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Ensure CEO is always fully prepared for all appointments and that there are no scheduling conflicts
- Liaise with external contacts where necessary to co-ordinate activities of Directors.
- Liaise with and assist other senior members of the team as necessary
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, correspondence, reports, meeting briefs & agendas
- Record minutes at meetings
- Document management
- Task management and delegation
- Ad hoc projects
- Report weekly and monthly data and information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners
- Maintain a professional image for the company in all dealings with public and stakeholders
- Other ad hoc duties that the Company may require from time to time
- Excellent organisation and time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Composure and professionalism at all times, even when under pressure.
- To motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
Hours of Work: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Pay in the region of €50-55k DOE
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.