|Published||26 days ago|
Personal Assistant (to Managing Director) required for Co Tyrone
Salary depending on experience
Full time, permanent opportunity, 8am start
- Handling correspondence on behalf of Managing Director
- Travel and Itinerary management
- Scheduling meetings / Calendar Management: Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Secretarial, administrative and reception duties.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports: Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Data Entry, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls and queries
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as note taking in meetings
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies
- Dealing with clients/visitors
- Minimum of four years demonstrable experience as a PA/Administrator in a busy office environment (ideally in a similar role)
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C grade including English and Maths additional qualifications desirable such as a certificate in secretarial skills or business administration
- Exhibit excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage own workload
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative to provide administrative support.
- Excellent timekeeping, with a flexible attitude to work extra hours
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- A valid Passport
- A valid driving licence
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)