Immediate Start….Prominent Public Sector Body….City Centre Location….€40k
At Staffline Recruitment we have an immediate requirement for an experienced PA / Team Administrator to join a prominent public sector body with Dublin City Centre offices.
The successful candidate will be a confident, polished and a highly professional and confidential personal assistant with a high level of personal maturity and judgement. The role requires a collaborative person who is team orientated with a "can do" attitude and who has absolute discretion when dealing with sensitive matters. You will need to have strong attention to detail along with a flexible approach and a willingness to get involved in all aspects of personal administration. Most importantly, you have passion, drive and an enthusiasm to get the job done.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as first point-of-contact for the Chairperson of the organisation
- Managing Chairperson and Members' diaries, scheduling meetings, and ensuring management have all necessary information for appointments, e.g. supporting materials, login details, etc.
- Collation of briefing papers and reports for meetings, as required
- Manage all correspondence, issuing acknowledgements and co-ordinating full responses from the relevant division
- Prioritise emails, phone calls and distribute correspondence and issue reminders for items that require follow-up
- Organise venue, logistics and catering arrangements for external meetings
- Organise international travel for Commission Members including flights, accommodation and subsistence expenses
- Manage the ShareFile regularly uploading/removing items when necessary
- Carry out any other additional tasks that may be assigned to deliver the business objectives of the organisation
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experienced EA at `C-Suite' level with at least one-year relevant work experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant or similar role
- Comfortable managing multiple calendars and priorities while ensuring all requirements are met for the Commission
- Good interpersonal skills, experience of interacting with senior management on a daily basis
- Strong ability to distinguish core issues and prioritise accordingly
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills and sound judgement
- Capable of dealing with matters of a confidential nature with discretion
- High standard in PC skills with particular aptitude in using Microsoft Office
- Experience using videoconferencing applications such as MS Teams, Zoom and WebEx
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This temporary requirement will pay an hourly rate in the region of €20 per hour.