Packaging Operatives €11.31ph
light packaging Operatives
Staffline Ireland is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a number of vacancies with our client in Dublin, accessible by public transport.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons/containers using hand tools
- Examine and inspect containers / materials & products to ensure all packing specifications are met
- Mark & label container tags or products using marking tools
- Obtain, move and sort products, materials / containers & orders using hand tools
- Place or pour products or materials into containers using hand tools and equipment
- Fill containers using sprouts or chutes
- Remove completed or defective products/materials to specified areas
- Seal containers using appropriate tools
- Clean & maintain work areas
- Load materials / products / onto processing equipment
- Measure weigh and count products & materials
- Additional tasks as required
Hours of Work:
- Day Shifts: Monday to Friday. 7am & 8am starts available.
- Ensuring orders are correct for dispatch.
- Working with the team to ensure the area is kept clean.
- Working in a safe manner.
- Manual Handling Cert (we can provide free training)
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- Good command of English language
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Own Transport.
- Live Local to the area.
- €11.31ph increasing after a successful period.
Why use Staffline Ireland? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.