Packhouse Operative €10.35ph
Under the direction of the Production Manager and Line Supervisor carrying out all work associated
with the various Packhouse processes of our client and observing Company policies & procedures.
Hours of Work:
- Day, Afternoon & Evening Shifts
- Operate and monitor equipment as designated by Management.
- Comply with the Company's Food Safety Policy and all other associated legal and customers.
- Operate various computer systems as required.
- Packing mushrooms into punnets or boxes while tipping low quality product and product that is unfit for customer.
- Scanning and palletising products.
- Setting up packing machine to wrap product types while ensuring efficient use of labels and film keeping waste to a minimum.
- Ensure paper segregation of unfit product.
- Ensure machines are cleaned every night prior to leaving the department.
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Responsible for brand and product integrity.
- Other associated duties.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
- Good attention to detail.
Experience and Qualifications
- Proficient level of English.
- Previous factory/warehouse experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Must have own Transport due to location.
Why use Staffline Ireland? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.