Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently recruiting for a Manager in our clients extremely busy painting and decorating department in Galway.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced working environment. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have strong experience delivering sales targets and maximising sales growth.
The ideal candidate should have a proven ability to assist customers, to be organised and self-motivated, with excellent communication and people management skills. Computer literacy and numeracy skills are essential for this role.
The Manager will work closely with the store directors, management team and the floor staff to boost revenue and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Achieving targeted profitability in margin value and sales targets
- Responsible for all elements of staff management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Overall management of all sales and operational matters within the department.
- Motivational leadership of all employees within the store and the various departments, creating a happy and safe work environment.
- Working with warehouse and business manager to optimise stocks.
- Ensuring Company policies, procedures and controls are adhered to within the Store
- Developing effective working relationships at all levels, internally and externally with suppliers and customers.
- Implement in store marketing plans in conjunction with major paint and accessory suppliers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Industry & Product knowledge is advantageous for this role.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar environment, preferably at junior management level
- Experience in managing and leading a team of staff.
- Proven successful sales skills and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal qualities and relationship building skills.
- Experience in customer facing roles, and is aware of customers needs
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong computer skills, (Microsoft Package, Ecommerce Systems)
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Targeted 39 hour week.
5 of 6 day rota with alternate Saturday work included in association with team.
No Sunday or Bank Holiday work.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org