Paint Line Operators Lisburn
Paint Line Operator
The Client: Our client is a well established Group that delivers innovative, engineered solutions to their customers.
The Purpose of the Role:
Tends equipment that cleans, dips, and sprays toy parts: Mixes paint and thinner of specified color and viscosity, and pours solutions into dipping tanks or containers of electrostatic spraying unit. Adjusts controls of cleaning solution tanks for specified temperature, conveyor controls for rate of movement, and sprayer controls for rate of spray and voltage as indicated by dials. Observes conveyor line until parts run is finished, and changes paint color to meet requirements
Hours of Work
07.00-16.00 Week 1
13.00 - 22.00 Week 2
20.00 -17.00 Week 3
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/warehousing environment would be preferable
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- We require someone fit enough for manual work, numerate and literate, with good computer skills.
- Free Car park
- Canteen onsite
- Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.