Paint Shop Operative
Our client, a global manufacturer, servicing a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utilities, quarrying and mining, have a vacancy for a Paint Shop Operative at their site in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As a Paint Shop Operative you will
- Brush or spray paint to cover scratches, chips or repairs in painted parts or finish of machines.
- Clean and prepare surface for painting using cleaning solution, solvent, sander and scraper.
- Apply thin coat of finish material such as paint or lacquer to sanded area.
- Spray or touch up finish coats to blend spots or imperfections.
- Prime and apply base coat to a high standard
- Be confident in checking and polishing components with the minimum of supervision
Hours of work:
- 39 hours weekly
- 8am - 4.45pm Mon - Thurs and 8am - 2pm Fri
The ideal Paint Shop Operative will have
- Worked previously in a painting role
- Experience of working in a quality driven environment
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop
- Ability to work within a team
- Flexibility - willing to work overtime as when and required
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Practices at work
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free parking
- Canteen facilities
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV by clicking the button.