Painter (Band 4)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Armagh, serving local residents.
- Undertaking painting duties as required by management in and around Hospital
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Recognised CITB Painting & Decorating apprenticeship or equivalent approved training
- Hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a building discipline or have 5 years post apprenticeship work
- Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- CSR Card desirable
- Driving Licence with Access to a car.
- Rates of pay £11.53 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.