Our client, a global manufacturer, servicing a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utilities, quarrying and mining, have a vacancy for a Panel Fitter at their site in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
The Role of the Panel Fitter:
- Mechanical preparation of the panel enclosures
- Placement of components
- Wiring of all components
- Full electrical testing and commissioning
- The role may also involve installation work
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- 8am - 4.45pm Mon - Thurs and 8am - 2pm Fri
Requirements of the Panel Fitter:
- Strong background in control panel wiring, manufacturing and testing
- Ability to work to electrical diagrams and schematics
- Experience of 3-phase and 12-24VDC electrical control systems
- Experience of wiring harness development
- Commitment to manage a safe working environment and safe working practices
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free parking
- Canteen facilities
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV by clicking the button.