Panel Wiring Technicians, Lisburn
Job Title: Panel Builders
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours of work are: Monday - Thursday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm and Friday 8.30 am - 4.00 pm
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To build control panels for all applications.
- Assisting the Panel Shop Foreman with all aspects of panel shop business.
- To ensure that all panels are built and despatched within the time scale required.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest quality standards.
- To control costs as much as possible.
- Marking up 'for build' drawings to 'as built' state for designers.
- Assisting with panel testing.
- Maintaining a safe working area for all employees of the panel shop/manufacturing.
- Participate fully as a member of the team.
- Assist other departments with all other issues.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary by management.
Minimum of 2 years' panel wiring experience
Ability to read and understand panel drawings.
Considerable drive with the ability to work unsupervised.
Effective communication skills.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Able to work efficiently & accurately.