The Client: Local Government body based in Banbridge, serving local residents.
To assist the Asset team in responding to lands queries, undertake land registry searches, records management, processing of invoices and to provide general administrative support services
- Undertake routine property and legal searches with minimal supervision.
- Respond to queries from members of public, other Council departments and Members and collate information for replies
- Assist Officers in the preparation of Committee reports and reports to full Council.
- Provide support to the wider functions of the Estates & Assets team, including records management, arranging meetings and minute taking for meetings.
- Digitalisation / scanning of documents such as title deeds, leases, and licences onto the Estate Terrier system
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries, responding appropriately by telephone, in writing, by email or in person and re-directing as appropriate.
Hours of work: 37 per week 9am - 5pm (additional hours may be required, including evenings, weekends & statutory holidays)
- A third level qualification (i.e. HNC/NHD, Level 4, Degree) in line with the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) in a relevant subject such as law. (Please note relevancy should be clearly demonstrated.) Applicants who do not possess a relevant third level qualification must demonstrate four years' relevant experience as below.
- One years' experience in both of the following areas:
- Conducting legal / lands searches e.g. land registry / registry of deeds
- Working with leases, licences, and contracts
- Hold a full current driving license (valid in the UK) and have access to a form of transport or *have access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full. *This relates only to any person who has a disability, which debars them from driving.
- Rate of Pay: £15.78 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.