Part & Fully Qualified Accountant
Positions: Part & Fully Qualified Accountants
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Study package available for P/Q
Vacancies have arisen for qualified and/or part qualified accountants committed to becoming part of a professional team. Successful candidates must have previous experience in preparing accounts preferably in a practice environment.
This role is based at our client's office which is commutable from Newry, Dundalk, Monaghan and Drogheda
Candidates must be:
- ACCA (or equivalent body) qualified/part-qualified with a minimum of 2+ years' recent experience within a practice environment.
- Professional and have excellent organisational and communication skills, together with the ability to work on their own initiative when needed and to meet regular deadlines.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of relevant accounting packages. (e.g TAS, Sage Line 50, Relate Accounts Production, Intact, Surf)
- Experienced in preparation & submission of Revenue returns including VAT, RCT and Payroll.
- Able to produce accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies to Trial Balance stage and manage a portfolio of clients on their own initiative.
- Eager and willing to progress within the practice.
- In possession of a full clean driver's license and have access to a vehicle to allow travel to clients premises as needed.
For further information on these opportunities, please apply now and our Consultants will be in touch!