Part Qualified Accountant - Public Sector
Salary - Public Sector Grade 2
Full Time Position
Here at Staffline Recruitment, our client is a growing asset within the Public Sector. Based in Dublin 2, they are looking to hire a high-quality accounting professional who is interested in continuing their career in finance and accounts. In this role, you will support the Senior Finance Analyst to ensure the completion of all budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis. And will work with the financial control team to prepare all financial based reports.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in finance/ accounting or related discipline.
- Some work experience ideally within Asset Management, Investments, Funds services, Middle Office, Custody, or related field.
- Ideally qualified or near qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) accountant.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills - Fluency in English essential.
Skills and Traits Needed
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Organisation and attention to detail are a must.
- High level of problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Team player with a positive "can do" attitude. Flexibility to "do what it takes" to get job done.
- Proactive, flexible, and interested to work in a changing, growing, and demanding environment.
- Preparing reports by analysing and investigating variances to complete management reports.
- Both Communicating and following up with various programme teams in house.
- Helping to develop financial systems.
- Focus on compliance and GDPR in relation to processes and procedures to ensure smooth running of the company.
- Support Financial Control Unit in any accounting requirements.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly financial reporting requirements.
- Ensure budget requests and service fee costings are delivered in a timely manner.
If you are looking to progress your finance career with a successful and established organisation with a dynamic and supportive working environment, then this could the job for you!
Please do not hesitate to send your cv for immediate review to Megan Nolan Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.