PQ Accountant required for Dromore, Co Tyrone
To join a large accounts team for a full time permanent opportunity with salary depending on experience
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts, VAT returns and all year end activities.
- General accounting duties including sales & purchase ledger, multi-currency bank reconciliations, credit control and stock management.
- Foreign Exchange.
- Management of all inter-company balances and reconciliations of the same.
- Any other ad hoc tasks required by the Accounts Team
- Part qualified Accountant or 2 years' experience in a similar industry role.
- Proficient in Sage Line 50/Sage 200/Sage MMS and Excel.
- Working knowledge of accounting in a multi-currency environment.
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work to strict deadlines with limited supervision.
- Detail orientated individual with the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.