Part/Fully Qualified Accountant
Part Qualified & Fully Accountants
Dundalk, Co Louth
I am excited to be working alongside a growing accountancy practice in Dundalk who are looking for a Part-Qualified & A Fully Qualified Accountant to join their team.
Our client is seeking an ambitious part-qualified accountant with 1-2 years' experience, with a view to moving into a Senior role within the practice once fully qualified.
Fully Qualified at least 3-4 years post qualification experience preferrable.
- Assisting in the management of a mixed portfolio of clients.
- Providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing tax issues.
- Accounts preparation
- Management accounts
- Various ad hoc duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
Part-qualified AITI, ACCA/ACA/CPA.
- 1 to 2 years experience working in practice.
- A good understanding and knowledge of personal tax and relevant legislation
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confidence in dealing with people and strong client-facing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills.
- Good attention to detail
Should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link