Part-Time Accounts Receivable Executive
Part-Time Accounts Receivable Executive - Dublin 10
At Staffline Recruitment we have an fantastic Part-Time position available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Executive available to commit to a permanent position in Dublin 10.
The successful candidate will be required to work mornings, 20-25 hours per week.
Working as part of a finance team of 5, this role will involve taking responsibility for the credit control and accounts receivable function as well as providing administrative support to payroll.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and driven professional with recent experience in a fast-paced accounts receivable role. You will bring excellent interpersonal skills and a caring approach, matched with a commercial mindset and strong attention to detail.
This position will pay a generous salary and benefits package.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Invoicing and reconciling customer accounts daily
- Debtor Management / Credit Control
- Payment allocations and Bank Reconciliations
- Manage the inbound calls for accounts which include your attention to ad hoc queries, dealing promptly with requests for copy invoices, statements and credit card payments.
- Processing monthly Direct Debit and Credit Card transactions
- Providing administrative support to the payroll function as required
- Month end reporting
- Manage relationships with employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders of the business
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in a high volume accounts role
- Significant credit control experience
- Payroll administration experience
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work efficiently, both independently and within a team
- A high attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of an organisation
If you are a self-motivated, dedicated and organised individual who can work well independently or as part of a team, then this is the position for you. Click the "Apply for this job" button now and send an up to date version of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment.
Don't delay, immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates!