Part Time Administrator | Afternoons | North County Dublin
Part Time Administrator (Afternoons) | Temp to Perm Contract | North County Dublin
The Client: Based in North County Dublin, our client is a well-established golf club with a strong local presence. They are currently seeking to recruit a Part Time Administrator on a contract basis with a view to an immediate start. This role will be for afternoons only.
There will be scope for permanency after the initial 6 month contract period.
The Role: As an Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the client services and operations departments. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties, manage member services and handle all member queries in a timely, professional manner.
This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall departmental structure; as an Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry and customer service.
Hours of work: 20 hours per week | Monday to Friday 1pm-5pm
Length of contract: 6 months with the possibility of further extension/permanency
- Previous experience in a stand-alone administration experience preferably in client-facing environment
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
**Please note, that due to the location, own transport will be required as the area is currently not served by public transport**
- Hourly rate within the region of €13-14 per hour
- Parking and canteen facilities
- Membership discounts
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, Galway and Dundalk with expansion to Limerick and the midlands underway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full-time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie