Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Part time work from home Administrator on behalf of our client based in Dundalk Co. Louth. This is an exciting opportunity for one individual who wishes to join a very successful local business who has been in operation for almost a decade.
Due to the success of this business there is now an opportunity for a part time administrator. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will assist in implementing processes and procedures that will enable the future expansion of the business. There will also be a focus on sales and marketing campaigns which will help to generate brand awareness.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND A WEEKLY MEETING IN DUNDALK ONCE A WEEK.
Overview of the role
- Share in the ongoing growth and development of the company
- Work with the Managing Director to implement new company processes and procedures
- Maintenance and utilisation of our new Salesforce CRM system
- Help with the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns to generate sales and to promote the business.
- With guidance, contact decision makers at different organisations, through email campaigns in different countries and / or via industry sector.
- Support the team to target senior decision-makers in mid / large-level organisations
- Support the team to develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business
- Revenue opportunities through data cleansing, direct marketing, LinkedIn strategy, contacting potential clients
- Positively promote the organisation, helping to build its brand reputation
Key Qualities and Essential skill set.
- Ability to work independently when given guidance
- Well organised, strong analytical and commercial skills
- IT skills, especially Excel, Word, Mail Merge, Social Media Channels, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Commercial Awareness
- Interest in sport would be ideal.
- Interest in International Marketing
- Access to own transport
- A third level qualification or experience in Business and administration, Sales/Marketing.