Part Time Cleaner
Temporary Cleaner required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.36 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 16 hours per week. Monday - Thursday (1700-20.15) & Friday (16.30-19.30)
Duration: 1 month pending review
- To undertake general daily cleaning of offices, corridors etc.
- Washing and polishing of fixtures and fittings
- Sweeping and polishing of floors and stairs
- Vacuuming of carpets and using where appropriate the necessary powered equipment.
- To undertake daily cleaning of male and female toilets
- To undertake attendance at functions as may be required, including cloakroom duties, kitchen duties etc.
- To comply with all Health and Safety at Work regulations
- Experience in carrying out cleaning duties and experience using cleaning equipment, including ensuring equipment and chemicals are safely used and stored
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.