Part Time Clerical Officer | Contract | Dublin 24
The Client: Based in South Dublin, our client is a well-established healthcare solutions provider with a country-wide presence. They are currently seeking to recruit a Part Time Clerical Officer on a long-term contract basis with a view to an immediate start. This role will be 20 hours per week, either mornings or afternoons.
The Role: As a Clerical Officer, you will be required to support key functions within the front office and operations departments. You will be responsible for handling all calls to the front desk and you will also carry out a range of office administrative duties.
The key duties will include:
- Answering the telephone, dealing effectively with queries and referring to other staff members where necessary
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work
- Data input - processing data through internal systems, formulating and maintaining databases
- Maintenance of records and filing systems both manual and electronic to effectively manage information
Hours of work: 20 hours per week | Monday to Friday (either 9am-m or 1pm-5pm)
Length of contract: 6-12 months with the possibility of further extension
- Previous experience in a stand-alone administration experience preferably in client-facing environment
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hourly rate within the region of €13-14 per hour
- Parking and canteen facilities
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, Galway and Dundalk with expansion to Limerick and the midlands underway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full-time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie