Part - Time Compliance Administrator
- Work 5 mornings (20 hours) per week with flexibility around start / finish time
- Hybrid working model offered after training
- Excellent salary on offer - €40,000 - €45,000 pro rata
- Conveniently located in Dublin 12
- Successful Irish owned and operated business
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic and detail oriented compliance administrator to take up a part-time position located in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate will join a successful, growing organisation who manage the sales, marketing and distribution of a number of market leading products. Working as part of a busy compliance function the purpose of this role will be to document and administer a number of key functions within a highly regulated environment. A high attention to detail and the ability to multitask is key!
This position will be offered as a 12 month contract and immediate interviews will be held.
Key duties of the role will include the following:
- Take responsibility for the administration of the company's compliance programme
- Ensure correct administration to reflect best practices are compliant with internal guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Ensure all records and documentation are correct and up to date
- Upkeep of the quality system
- Liaise internally to ensure all documentation required is submitted in a timely manner
- Co-ordinating and submitting information to customers as required
- Review process investigations to ensure they are documented correctly
- Assist in the completion of audits
- Perform additional assignments as directed by the manager
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 year's of experience working in a compliance / senior administration capacity within a regulated environment
- Experience in working with ISO standards is highly desirable
- Process driven with strong organisation skills
- Proven attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and meet strict deadlines
- Computer literate in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and people skills
If you meet the above requirements and can commit to a 12 month contract working 5 mornings per week, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.